Marijuana Business News | Cannabis Industry & Legalization | 420 Intel
- Sugar & Kush July 9, 2019All Sugar & Kush CBD oil products are derived from pure hemp oil, lab tested for the maximum benefits of CBD. These CBD products have no THC, so it will never get you high and you never have to worry about failing drug tests. Beyond making sure to use high quality CBD, we make our […]
- GreenMelters March 20, 2019GreenMelters is the Cannabis Industry GREEN Equipment Leader supplying Professional CBD & Hemp Oil Equipment specifically designed for all your melting, filling, & rapid boil distillation needs to make the finest CBD & Hemp Oil products. For many years, we have worked together with Cannabis, CBD, and Hemp Oil businesses to streamline their operations so […]
- The Niagara Herbalist February 20, 2019The Niagara Herbalist is one of the first Recreational Cannabis Retail Store to open in Ontario. The Niagara Herbalist are a family owned and operated business in St Catharines, Ontario.
- CanPay November 14, 2018Jane Technologies and CanPay Partner to Bring Online Payments to Customers in the Cannabis Marketplace New partnership moves the U.S. cannabis industry forward by providing first-of-its-kind legitimate, transparent, and friction-free online payments solution
- Portable Hookahs November 8, 2018Portable Hookahs is a one stop vape shop that carries all major brands in order to vaporize dry herbs, wax/concentrates, CBD, THC oils and eLiquids/eJuice. At this vape shop, you will be educated on the proper way of selecting a vaporizer and avoid buyer's remorse. When switching from smoking joints to vaping, there are many […]
- Priva November 5, 2018Same as last.
- Priva November 5, 2018Same as last.
- Priva November 1, 2018Industry partners and experts unite for second annual educational summit at MJBizCon
- 420Chatbots.com September 18, 2018420Chatbots.com Introduces Full Service FAQ Chatbot Service for the Cannabis Industry and Launches ‘Bud, the 4/20 Chatbot’ Hudson, Massachusetts, USA – September 17 2018 – 420Chatbots.com, is the first full-service FAQ Chatbot solution designed specifically for the cannabis industry.
- Bluevault Organic Marijuana August 2, 2018Colliers International Lists First Cannabis Facility Being Publicly Marketed through a Commercial Real Estate Firm since Bill C-45 Approval BlueVault Organic Marijuana Ltd. has tapped the firm to handle the sale of a future cannabis production facility in Pemberton, B.C.
- Maryland Court Rules Marijuana Odor Not Enough To Search A Person August 19, 2019In a unanimous ruling earlier this week, the state's Court of Appeals determined two police officers violated a man's Fourth Amendment rights by conducting an unreasonable warrantless search of his person, after police found him in a car that smelled like pot. Write NPR.Sean Hocking
- Oregon Mother Who Wants to Treat Daughter’s Cancer With CBD Oil Instead of Surgery Turns Herself In to Police August 19, 2019Christina Dixon faces two counts each of first-degree custodial interference and first-degree criminal mistreatment. Reports People.com.Sean Hocking
- Florida Lawyer Disbarred & Fined After Charging Clients For “Patient Identification Card” August 19, 2019Ian Christensen was disbarred on January 18 after charging people nearly $800 for a "patient identification card" and other services, which he said would prevent his clients from being arrested for growing or having the drug on them, even before the state had legalized medical marijuana.Sean Hocking
- Marijuana company Curaleaf fined $250,000 for not asking permission for change of ownership August 17, 2019The Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission has fined Curaleaf $250,000 for failing to disclose a change of ownership and ask permission from state regulators before completing the transaction.Sean Hocking
- Article: UK – A Social Equity Model for UK Cannabis Law Reform? August 16, 2019Any article that references the MP for Tottenham, David Lammy, is fine by us. The article states, "Despite Priti Patel’s call for a zero tolerance approach to cannabis use in order to scare “criminals” into submission, evidence from the Home Office she is now Secretary of shows that there is no apparent correlation between the ‘toughness’ of […]Sean Hocking
- US Navy Policy Documents Cannabis & Hemp August 16, 2019"Hemp and CBD products are widely available on the commercial market after the signing of the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 ("2018 Farm Bill"). The Navy's prohibition of hemp-derived products, including cannabidiol (CBD), was not impacted by the Farm Bill."Sean Hocking
- Cannabis-Sharia-Finance: Sharia, Islamic Law and Narcotics or Psychoactive Drugs August 15, 2019Under Sharia, it is permissible to use marijuana for medical purposes under the “Doctrine of necessity,” one of the Islamic Jurisprudence principles that states “necessities permit the forbidden.” However, permissibility is not ultimate, several conditions must be met.Sean Hocking
- NY Supreme Court Judge Seals Over 300 Cannabis Cases August 15, 2019Ganjapreneur report, "following a successful class action petition brought in part by the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office, the Legal Action Center, Community Service Society, the Legal Aid Society, New York County Defender Services, Neighborhood Defender Service and pro bono counsel Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP."Sean Hocking
- Pennsylvania Judge: Cannabis Odor Alone Does Not Justify Vehicle Search August 14, 2019A Pennsylvania judge has ruled that cannabis odor alone does not justify a vehicle search if the driver has presented a medical cannabis card. Reports GanjapreneurSean Hocking
- OR: Oregon Liquor Control Commission has updated signage for Acceptable ID when purchasing marijuana and/or liquor. August 14, 2019Due to changes in statute, the Oregon Liquor Control Commission has updated signage for Acceptable ID when purchasing marijuana and/or liquor.Sean Hocking