Aliquam et metus pharetra, bibendum massa nec, fermentum odio. Nunc id leo ultrices, mollis ligula in, finibus tortor. Mauris eu dui ut lectus fermentum eleifend. Pellentesque faucibus sem ante, non malesuada odio varius nec. Suspendisse potenti. Proin consectetur aliquam odio nec fringilla. Sed interdum at justo in efficitur. Continue reading Post with Video
Marijuana Business News | Cannabis Industry & Legalization | 420 Intel
- Sugar & Kush July 9, 2019All Sugar & Kush CBD oil products are derived from pure hemp oil, lab tested for the maximum benefits of CBD. These CBD products have no THC, so it will never get you high and you never have to worry about failing drug tests. Beyond making sure to use high quality CBD, we make our […]
- GreenMelters March 20, 2019GreenMelters is the Cannabis Industry GREEN Equipment Leader supplying Professional CBD & Hemp Oil Equipment specifically designed for all your melting, filling, & rapid boil distillation needs to make the finest CBD & Hemp Oil products. For many years, we have worked together with Cannabis, CBD, and Hemp Oil businesses to streamline their operations so […]
- The Niagara Herbalist February 20, 2019The Niagara Herbalist is one of the first Recreational Cannabis Retail Store to open in Ontario. The Niagara Herbalist are a family owned and operated business in St Catharines, Ontario.
- CanPay November 14, 2018Jane Technologies and CanPay Partner to Bring Online Payments to Customers in the Cannabis Marketplace New partnership moves the U.S. cannabis industry forward by providing first-of-its-kind legitimate, transparent, and friction-free online payments solution
- Portable Hookahs November 8, 2018Portable Hookahs is a one stop vape shop that carries all major brands in order to vaporize dry herbs, wax/concentrates, CBD, THC oils and eLiquids/eJuice. At this vape shop, you will be educated on the proper way of selecting a vaporizer and avoid buyer's remorse. When switching from smoking joints to vaping, there are many […]
- Priva November 5, 2018Same as last.
- Priva November 5, 2018Same as last.
- Priva November 1, 2018Industry partners and experts unite for second annual educational summit at MJBizCon
- 420Chatbots.com September 18, 2018420Chatbots.com Introduces Full Service FAQ Chatbot Service for the Cannabis Industry and Launches ‘Bud, the 4/20 Chatbot’ Hudson, Massachusetts, USA – September 17 2018 – 420Chatbots.com, is the first full-service FAQ Chatbot solution designed specifically for the cannabis industry.
- Bluevault Organic Marijuana August 2, 2018Colliers International Lists First Cannabis Facility Being Publicly Marketed through a Commercial Real Estate Firm since Bill C-45 Approval BlueVault Organic Marijuana Ltd. has tapped the firm to handle the sale of a future cannabis production facility in Pemberton, B.C.
- OR: OLCC Commission Acts on Marijuana Producer Application Deadlines August 24, 2019Portland, OR -- At its monthly meeting on August 15, 2019 the Commissioners of the Oregon Liquor Control Commission approved temporary rules setting timelines for processing marijuana producer applications, and also approved nine marijuana violation stipulated settlement agreements.Sean Hocking
- Cannabis Researcher Plans To Sue DEA Over Substandard Research Cannabis August 24, 2019Marijuana Times reports, "Dr. Sisley and her research team recently conducted a study on whether cannabis can help those who are suffering from PTSD. Sisley says that the cannabis that came from the farm at Ole Miss contained many stems and seeds and that some of it was moldy. She says that the cannabis wasn’t […]Sean Hocking
- FBI Sting Catches Cannabis Stock Manipulators: PotNetwork Holdings Exposed August 23, 2019Teri Buhl writes for Cannabis Law Report, " Three South Florida men have been arrested as part of a ring of cannabis stock manipulators by the Northern Ohio Department of Justice. Charles Vaccaro, Eli Taieb, and Dror Svorai were all charged with securities fraud, wire fraud, and conspiracy after two FBI agents went undercover posing […]Sean Hocking
- Prohibition Partners Publish, “The Cannabis Legal Report” August 22, 2019Unsurprisingly one of their key findings is..."Regulation is failing to keep pace with legalisation, and international resolutions and trade agreements are needed to give clarity to businesses and patients. "Sean Hocking
- Will South Dakota Really Sentence Colorado Man For 36 Years For What He Says Was Hemp Delivery August 22, 2019"A Colorado man who says he was delivering legal hemp to Minnesota is facing up to 36 years in prison after being arrested last month in Jackson County by South Dakota troopers who accused him of possessing and selling marijuana." This story is making the front pages everywhere at the moment.Sean Hocking
- CA high court medical cannabis ruling unlikely to cause major disruption to industry, key attorney says August 22, 2019MJ Biz report, "Attorney Pamela Epstein, predicts the ruling won’t be hugely disruptive to the industry. Epstein is an expert on the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), which is the state law at the center of the case."Sean Hocking
- Nevada: Clark County District Court Judge Elizabeth Gonzalez Says Expect Ruling Soon Re NV Licensing Issues August 21, 2019Clark County District Court Judge Elizabeth Gonzalez scheduled a 15th day of testimony on Monday in Las Vegas, and told attorneys representing dozens of plaintiffs, the state and several companies that got new licenses to plan for their closing arguments.Sean Hocking
- The Marijuana Times Says Illegal Cannabis Oil Sales Are Linked To National Outbreak of Lung Damage August 20, 2019The Centers for Disease Control, the Food and Drug Administration, and the health commissioners in a growing number of states are collectively investigating more than a hundred cases of mysterious life-threatening lung ailments among teenagers and young adults who were found to be vaping what appears to be black market cannabis oil. Reports Marijuana TimesSean Hocking
- American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) Suggests Cannabis “Model Policies” At 46th Annual Meeting August 20, 2019August 14, The American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), the nation’s oldest membership organization of state legislators opened the doors to its 46th Annual Meeting. Organized around a theme of embracing creative disruption, Annual Meeting attendees including state legislators, policy experts and business leaders will "have the opportunity to share ideas and experiences and create research-based model […]Sean Hocking
- Here’s A UK Business That’s Treading On Very Thin Ice August 19, 2019It appears the owner of this business may not have heard of the concept of trademarks !. "Starbuds cannabis coffee shop opens its doors in the UK"Sean Hocking